Are you suffering from severe tooth decay? Are you searching for missing teeth replacement options?
At Lost Mountain Dental in Marietta GA, Dr. Mulkey and Dr. Kennedy believe that the best dentistry is a collaborative process between the dentist and patient. We take the time to fully evaluate your dental health, discuss concerns and understand your cosmetic goals. This process gives us great insight in order to provide treatments that are effective and long-lasting.
Restorative dentistry focuses on restoring health, aesthetics and function. Teeth that are broken, worn down or missing can be addressed with common restorative procedures in our Marietta GA dentist office. Modern dentistry emphasizes the importance of keeping the natural teeth for as long as possible. We use restorative dental procedures to provide options for repairing and strengthening your damaged teeth. We will do our best to save as much of your natural tooth as possible before recommending tooth replacement options. For the severely damaged teeth cases, there are also several options for replacing missing teeth that can mimic the function and appearance of a natural tooth. We support your long-term oral health with all dental procedures.
Restorative Dentistry Services:
Our dentists in Marietta GA specialize in restorative dental services. We aim to save as much of the natural tooth structure as possible. Sometimes this is not an option, so we may recommend tooth extraction and replacement options. At no time will we recommend unnecessary treatments. We strive to recommend treatments that closely align with your oral health goals and budget.
- Dental Implants: Dr. Michael Mulkey works extensively with dental implants, a permanent solution for missing teeth. The best, most modern solution to replace missing and damaged teeth. With a 95% success rate, this is the most popular option.
- Dentures and Bridges: If you are missing multiple teeth, implant-supported dentures may be right for you. These restorations can give you back the smile you lost. We can fill in those gaps that consecutive missing teeth leave behind.
- Dental Crowns: Protect your dental work with tooth crowns that fit over your natural teeth. We can cover stains that can’t be erased with teeth whitening. We can also protect your tooth after a painless root canal with a tooth crown.
A dental exam with Dr. Mulkey typically includes:
A comprehensive examination and thorough dental cleaning will help us identify any hidden problems such as tooth decay, gum disease or occlusal (bite) disorders. Your visit to our Marietta dentist office may include:
- Digital dental x-rays
- Other diagnostic dental imaging
- Screening for gum disease, tooth decay and oral cancer
- Occlusal analysis and examination of temporomandibular joints (TMJ)
Schedule A Consultation
If you are suffering with teeth that are damaged, decayed or missing, schedule a consultation. We welcome patients from many surrounding communities including Powder Springs, Kennesaw and Acworth. Contact our office at (678) 212-1280 or request an appointment online Today. We look forward to helping you restore a beautiful, healthy, and functional smile that will give you back your best quality of life.