At Lost Mountain Dental, your family will receive the most comprehensive dental care in Marietta GA. We will keep your entire family smiling for years to come!
We have provided family dental care in Marietta, Kennesaw, Acworth, Powder Springs and many local communities in Cobb County, Georgia for more than 20 years. This gives us a unique advantage. We know what it takes to provide you and your family with the quality of care, attention to detail, and comfortable experience you need to keep your family’s oral health in tip-top shape.
Dr. Michael Mulkey and Dr. Melissa Kennedy recommend bringing children into our Marietta dental office for routine preventive care starting around age 3. This is the time when all permanent teeth have erupted. These early visits are important for both oral health maintenance and establishing a healthy relationship with the dentist. This will also alleviate the stress and anxiety often associated with dental care in young patients.
Our staff is experienced in treating patients of ALL ages. We make every effort to ensure that everyone who visits is comfortable and confident in our dental services. An important part of family dentistry is the ability to see the dentist the same day as your children.
Family Dentistry Services in Marietta
- Sedation dentistry: Your dentist in Marietta GA provides oral conscious sedation for those with dental anxiety and fears. We are a judgement-free dentist office, operating on a patient-focused mentality. We want to make sure your oral health is stable for long-term success.
- Cosmetic dentistry procedures: Cosmetic services like teeth whitening and dental veneers help patients improve the confidence in their smile. Although, this does not mean we will prioritize function over aesthetics. We believe in improving functional issues first and foremost.
- Emergency dentistry services: Have you chipped a tooth recently? Did you break or lose a tooth in an accident? Contact us right away, and we might be able to save your tooth.
- Dental sealants for kids: Dental sealants provide an added layer of protection from cavities, tooth decay, and more. They are a proven preventative measure for young patients and adults alike.
- Laser Dentistry: Modern dental technology offers us more discrete, accurate, and pain-free procedures than ever before. Lost Mountain Dental takes advantage of that with laser dentistry for your benefit.
- Regular dental check-ups and exams: Scheduling a routine bi-yearly exam should be your first preventative measure to stave-off dental issues.
Preventive dental care is the foundation of family dentistry at Lost Mountain Dental. Our Marietta GA dentists emphasize the important role that good oral hygiene and routine dental visits play in both dental and overall health.
A typical preventive dental care visit may include:
- Professional dental cleaning
- Digital dental x-rays
- Periodontal screening
- Dental caries (cavities) screening
- Occlusal analysis to examine the position of the bite
As recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), patients should visit the dentist for routine care twice a year. These visits allow your dentist to spot developing dental problems in the early stages when conservative treatment is most effective.To schedule an appointment, contact us at (678) 212-1280 or request an appointment online.